![EvoL - I'm Sorry [English sub+Romanization+Hangul] - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/iad48g-HVww/hqdefault.jpg)
EvoL (이블) - I'm Sorry ------------------------------- Lovely song ~~ i'm loving it ~~~ what can i say ~~ this girls are AMAZING ... there's not a single song that i dislike or anything ^^ i'm loving all of it ~~ ^^ --------------------------- Title: 폭파해줘 (1st Mini Album) Artist: EvoL (이블) Genre(s): Dance, Pop Released: 120810 Tracklist: 01. 폭파해줘 (Let Me Explode) 02. I'm Sorry 03. Magnet 04. 우린 좀 달라 (We Are A Bit Different) 05. 1.2.3.4.5 ----------------------------------------------------------- CREDITS ; Lyrics ; Dan@kpop3rslyrics. Eng ; Pop!gasa
EvoL - I'm Sorry [English sub+Romanization+Hangul] - YouTube |
| 235 Likes | 235 Dislikes |
| 19,860 views views | 23,756 followers |
| Music I'm sorry | Upload TimePublished on 16 Aug 2012 |
lyrics to gloria
>
lyrics to you say
>
lyrics to bad guy
>
lyrics truth hurts
>
lyrics lover taylor swift
>
lyrics to rocket man
>
lyrics to 7 rings
>
lyrics truth hurts lizzo
>
lyrics to shallow
>
lyrics to cruel summer
>
lyrics genius
>
lyrics finder
>
lyrics search
>
lyrics to hotel california
>
lyrics to amazing grace
>
lyrics generator
>
lyrics to blinded by the light
>
lyrics born
>
lyrics to sunflower
>
lyrics to old town road
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét